Jan 9, 2015
- vacation town along the ocean that is poplar with the Thais.
- took the train. Some air conditioning supplemented by fans.
- bathrooms available and food for sale at the stops (Vendors jump on. ...sometimes. Always safer to take food. Sometimes you can also order ahead but we never quite figured out how)
- from the bus station in Hua Hin we took a bus to our hotel (the Milano Hua Hin Hotel :
35/53 Hua Hin 114 Street, Nong Kae, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Khao Takiab, Hua Hin / Cha-am, Thailand 77110
Contact: +66 32 827 686 )
Not worth commenting on because they were completely overhauling the entire hotel EXCEPT: Service was being incredible and the staff went through every pain to make our stay wonderful~ they even brought children's helmets from home for us to use because the mopped company didn't carry any!
- also. An AMAZING market only a short walk away
Jan 10, 2015
- PlearnWan Market - Hua Hin. Pretty gitchy but fun. Beautiful wooden entrance and loaded with touristy items and treats.
- Hit the beach for a bit to cool off. You have to pay for seats our purchase something from one of the restaurants lining the beach. ..we did both. The ocean is very rough. There are pony ride people hiking up and down the beach.
- Grand Market. Starts in the evening. TONS if fresh seafood and vendors. The market is several blocks long.
Jan 11, 2015
- Had to has up the scooter....no gas stations in Hua Hin. ..our at least we didn't see any! You have to drive around the back alleys and there are men selling alcohol bottles filled with gas.
Prices are listed so . on't worry, you won't get hosed
-David's didn't feel well so we just roamed the streets and cushed out. Went for pizza and hit the market down the street from the hotel for some treats.
- Hit the local mall call The Village Market" prices are the same for goods as in Canada.
- left on the train back to Bangkok. You can travel different classes. We just went regular fare no private berth or private bathroom. This time we remembered to take food!